Statement on the current situation
dear business partners,
The Coronavirus has led to massive restrictions all over the world and is determining our everyday life. Europe has followed China as epicenter of this pandemic. This unprecedented exceptional situation is an enormous challenge and requires high flexibility in order to adapt to new conditions every day. We, as a company, would like to give our opinion and inform all customers and partners about the measures we are taking to cope with the current situation.
We are making all necessary efforts to maintain our daily business and adapt our production capacity to the changes in demand. Our management has installed an emergency task force evaluating the current situation day by day. Top priority is given to our customers, business partners and employees and their safety and health. That is why we have taken a number of measures to protect our employees as well as our company as a whole. In this respect, the Management is following the recommendations of the ministry of health and the government authorities in charge:
- General recommendations on behavior and hygiene are being communicated and implemented with all employees of the Group.
- Business trips have been considerably restricted within the Group. Flights as well as travels by rail or bus have been suspended. Business trips to risk areas are forbidden for the time being.
- Participation in any larger business events (i.e. trade fairs, customer events, congresses) have been cancelled.
- Internal meetings have been replaced by telephone conferences or zoom meetings.
- A part of our employees are now working from home office.
Please note that we will be on plant holidays from 04th – 10th April 2020. Your orders during this period will be executed from stock. In case of increased demand, please inform us beforehand.
In case the situation changes considerably, we will inform you immediately, however, we hope that we will be back to normal as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your understanding and your confidence.
With best regards